Below is a new video covering the RS-232 control capabilities of Noventri Suite. This feature was added in Noventri Suite version 2.2.
RS-232 abilities are limited only by your display / device, but here are some common examples:
- Lowering the back light settings on your display during evening hours to save electricity and screen life
- Raising the back light settings on your display during morning hours to increase visibility with nearby sunshine / glare
- Changing the source on displays during off-hours to prevent screen burn-in
- Powering displays off at the end of the day so that employees don't have to do so manually (and to save electricity)
- Adjusting the volume levels on the display so that other timed environmental sounds can be heard more clearly
To view video from a mobile device, click here.
You can also download NEC and LG command lists below: