• Unlimited independent regions
• Transparency support
• Layered regions
• Regions can be set up to display graphic stills, text or a digital clock
• Multiple manipulation tools including rotation & orientation
Text Creation Tools
• Full text control including font, color and size
• Broadcast quality anti-aliased text
• Automatic text generation from external data source
• Multiple formatting tools
• Digital clock display with multiple formatting options (only available w/ network)
• Update clock with atomic accuracy when connected to the internet
• Link external data from a text file and any ODBC compliant data source
• Set conditional statement to pre-format external data
• Compatable with Newmarket's Delphi (and others) hotel management software
• 5.35" x 4.4" x 1.1"
• 0.5 lbs.
• Heavy-duty, all aluminum chassis
Power Loss Recovery
• After restoration of power, unit powers on withlast displayed sequence
• Pre-composed content can be activated instantly in the event of an emergency***
• Interfaces with pre-existing fire alarm systems***
• Manual scheduling with easy to use calendar interface
• Easy drag-and-drop time line interface for scheduling pages
• Schedule monitors to go on standby and “wake up”+
• Send schedules individually or by groups
• Easily over-ride schedules and give an expiration to the over-ride
• Automatic event scheduling from a data source
• Each page is logged to a standard text file**
• Track multiple streams of data including playback time, duration, dates and more**
• USB Port accepts content updates if network is
640 X 480, 800 X 600, 1024 X 768, 1280 X 720, 1280 X 768, 1280 X 1024, 1360 X 768, 1366 X 768, 1440 X 900, 1600 X1200, 1920 X 1080, and 1920 X 1200, as well as custom resolutions upon request
• Manage multiple players using the FREE Noventri Suite™ software
• Noventri Suite™ can be set up for Local Area Networks or Internet updating
Solid State Design
• The SF-100e is designed with no moving parts or ans, which results in no maintenance
• Small lightweight design allows for mounting in the wall without worry of over heating
• Schedule monitor standby via VGA/DVI/HDMI with Noventri Suite™+
• Additional controls available through RS232 with Noventri Displays
• 5V DC, .7A average
• Power adapter supplied: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
The SF-100e is shipped with a high efficiency, super cool and unusually versatile power adapter. This power adapter can be adjusted to plug normally into a wall socket and has a much lower profile than a regular AC adapter. (seen on the far right) The power adapter can also be adjusted to the upright position, allowing it to be plugged into a power strip and only take up one outlet. (seen to the right) Standard AC adapters can take up two and sometimes three outlets in a power strip. This makes your installation a snap! For more in-depth information about the power consumption of the Eco-Series™ SF-100e, head over to the digital signage hardware power consumption page.
What's in the Box?
• Power Adapter
• 1GB USB Thumb Drive
• Installation Instructions
• Noventri Server™ Software
• Noventri Suite™ Software
*The Noventri SF-100e Player is designed and manufactured in the U.S. from U.S. and imported components.
**Feature will be included in future versions of the hardware/software at no additional charge.
***Our products are designed to supplement other emergency information systems, and should not be used or relied upon as a primary or
sole means of emergency notification.
Noventri strongly recommends the use of other primary means of notification in emergency circumstances involving life, health or safety.
+ Contact us prior to purchasing monitor to determine compatibility.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Trent S
- Noventri Digital Signage Expert
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA