"use daylight saving time" checkbox

matdaut
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

"use daylight saving time" checkbox

Post by matdaut »

Hi,

I use a clock on some of my screens and the time is not right because some of the boxes have the "use daylight saving time" checkbox not checked. So I check it and click on "apply". But it does not work. When I come back to the settings the checkbox is empty... I tried to reboot the player, no effect. Please help.

Thanks for your help
Sergey K

Re: "use daylight saving time" checkbox

Post by Sergey K »

Hello matdaut,

Please specify which version of Noventri Suite you are using. Once you select the DST checkbox, click the ok button, followed by the apply button (without changing any other settings). You can also try to change to another timezone, then back, and see if the settings stay. We have not had any reports of this issue and can not recreate the same problem here. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind Regards,
Sergey
matdaut
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by matdaut »

I found what I was doing wrong... I was clicking on the "apply" button in the timezone box, but not on the "apply" button on the main screen. Both have to be clicked (and by the way there is no "ok" button). Thanks for your help.
Sergey K

Post by Sergey K »

matdaut,

Thank you for the update, I will let our development department know about this.

Kind Regards,
Sergey