Add keyword for web search results

Discuss the world of digital signage and offer suggestions about new features for Noventri Suite.
sirluke34
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Add keyword for web search results

Post by sirluke34 »

Hello,
I recently purchased a SF-100e player and would like to suggest keywords for your website for the manufacturing industry. My background is in IT, so I naturally came across this website (after some digging), but others in the industrial or manufacturing industry may have a harder time finding you guys.

Keywords (all with boards or electronic attached):
production, production control, kaizen, 5s, gemba, shop floor, kanban, heijunka, manufacturing, industrial, lean, warehouse, production goal

Just wanted to give a shout out for a great product for others in the same industry as myself.
Keep up the good work!
Tim R
Noventri Digital Signage Expert
Noventri Digital Signage Expert

Re: Add keyword for web search results

Post by Tim R »

Hello sirluke34,

I would like to start by saying thank you for your purchase, and we are glad that you love our product as much as we do!

Also, thank you very much for the keyword suggestions. We will definitely make use of this information anywhere possible. We are currently working on industry specific portions of the website to better cater to each industry. Your suggestions will definitely fit well into the manufacturing industry portions.

Thank you again for your business, and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Best Regards,
Tim Rollins
Executive Director of Technology
Noventri
20940 Twin Springs Dr.
Smithsburg, MD 21783-1510 USA
301-790-0103
Fax: 301-790-0173
http://www.noventri.com