Manage Tab Preview

Discuss the world of digital signage and offer suggestions about new features for Noventri Suite.
clabedz
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Manage Tab Preview

Post by clabedz »

Greetings.

I just wanted to put in a suggestion for enhancement, as I don't believe there is a "solution" for my dilemma. I would like to see the Preview in a larger format (or have options for larger formats) in the Manage Tab. We have a number of objects on some of our defined pages, so when they are reported as "not working", it is hard to see without going out on the shop floor to view (which is not convenient or timely). Weather is one of those things that displays very small on one of the pages, so without sitting and waiting for the full 3 day forecast to display (which may go away in the near future), I cannot see this display remotely.

Any suggestions? Otherwise, I can just wait for a future version : )
Thank you,
Carol
David L
Noventri Digital Signage Expert
Noventri Digital Signage Expert

Re: Manage Tab Preview

Post by David L »

Hi Carol,

A very requested feature indeed! Clicking on the thumbnail to get a large preview is already on the roadmap and shouldn't be too far out.

There is no quick trick, short of opening the project in Design Tab and refreshing the database regions. (Ctrl-R or right click menu)

Thank you very much for your suggestions,

David
clabedz
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Manage Tab Preview

Post by clabedz »

Thanks, David. Unfortunately, the design tab does not refresh weather and clocks that have been my most recent issues to investigate.

I'll just look for it in an upcoming release note!
c