Noventri Suite will not connect to server after upgrade

accentius
Forum User
Forum User

Noventri Suite will not connect to server after upgrade

Post by accentius »

We upgraded from version 2.8.89 to version 2.8.90, and we are now unable to access the server using the Suite application. Every time we go to Schedule, Manage, or any function that communicates with the server, the application asks for the username and password at least twice, and then it goes back to the Design screen with none of our projects displayed. If I knowingly type an incorrect username or password, the application will tell me that, so I know we have the correct user/pass.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sergey K

Re: Noventri Suite will not connect to server after upgrade

Post by Sergey K »

Hello accentius,

Are you getting any kind of message box at all when attempting to login? I would try to reboot the computer and see if you can connect now. If you still having trouble connecting to the server after the reboot, send an email to support@noventri.com so that one of our technicians can look into this further.

Kind Regards,
Sergey
accentius
Forum User
Forum User

Re: Noventri Suite will not connect to server after upgrade

Post by accentius »

Thanks for the response Sergey.

We have tried rebooting the server, but the problem persists. There are no error messages that pop-up on the screen, but I can see for a brief moment that a window shows in the background of the login prompt with a message stating Synchronizing with the server, and then it returns to the login prompt.

I have sent an email to support as you requested.