Question About Fonts

shockleb
Forum User
Forum User

Question About Fonts

Post by shockleb »

im trying to use a specific Font (Utopia-Semibold Italic ) I have it installed on my PC and I just installed it on the server. but when I schedule the slides the player is showing a different font.

I tried publishing the project to the USB drive and it shows correctly then.

is there something special I need to do?
Martin-Noventri

Re: Question About Fonts

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi shockleb,

Thanks for visiting us on the forum!
In regards to using fonts in Noventri Suite, after you have installed the font, it is necessary to reboot the computer for the fonts to take effect.
As a side note, any users who will be modifying the Suite projects will need to have the fonts installed on their computer as well. Otherwise, the default fonts will override the specified fonts upon loading the project.

Kind Regards,
Martin
shockleb
Forum User
Forum User

Post by shockleb »

I have tried rebooting both my PC and the server. I have a spare SF-100e so I assigned the schedule to it and it works fine, the SF-200 still shows the genreic Fonts.
Sergey K

Post by Sergey K »

Hello shockleb,

Can you switch the font to a different one and republish the project. If the font changes on your display, try switching it to the desired font next and republish the project again. This will force the font chance to take place if it was properly installed on your computer.

If you still cannot get the font to display after trying the above steps, please contact support@noventri.com, We will be happy to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Sergey