Display slides around TV eventually

blessingscm
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Display slides around TV eventually

Post by blessingscm »

We've just mounted our TVs in our 3 locations and connected the SF-100e players and are running into problems where the content isn't displaying properly after a while. A reboot of the SF-100e player seems to fix it but the problem simply re-occurs after a period of time.

The TVs we're displaying them on are Dynex DX-40L261A12 40" LCD 1080p 60Hz models.

The player resolutions are set to 1920x1080 SCODEC with an orientation of 270 degrees. Currently VESA Sleep Mode, Secure Sockets Mode and Decompress Content are all unchecked. Firmware version on the players is 4-201107130728.

The project I have deployed currently is set up at a resolution of 1920x1080 SCODEC with an orientation of 270 degrees.

Here is one of the slides from my project (it was simply a test slide to see how the image would display on the TV):

and here is how it is displaying on the TV:

As I said at the beginning, the image displays just fine initially or immediately following a reboot however eventually the image slides around the screen and fails to display properly. Can you help determine what we can do to correct this?
Sergey K

Re: Display slides around TV eventually

Post by Sergey K »

Hello blessingscm,

Congratulations on your recent install of the SF-100e.

To fix issues like the one you are experiencing, we have two versions of most resolutions. For the resolution you are using, you can select 1920x1080 SCODEC or 1920x1080 SCODEC (DVI ONLY). Most of the time this problem can be quickly corrected by trying the other resolution. If the new resolution fixes the problem, you will also need to change your project properties to use the "DVI ONLY" resolution.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Kind Regards,
Sergey