Noventri Suite not updating

Need help? Post a question or browse the topics for technical support in using Noventri products, peripherals, and accessories.
isaac.rutten
Forum User
Forum User

Noventri Suite not updating

Post by isaac.rutten »

I have a 40 some page project spread across 6 different players. I set it up with a excel database that pulls a .png to display the information. The .png is produced on Powerpoint and I have the folder Suite is pulling from named the same as the powerpoint. When i want to update information I just update it in the powerpoint and save as a .png and it will update all the files in that folder. This was working great until the Suite stopped updating for some reason. In Design the correct information shows up but when I go to manage it won't update. I've tried refreshing and republishing every week, clear the schedule and reschedule everything. To get it to work I had to go to every player and format the flash drive. I would then have to reschedule everything before it would work. I also have to restart my computer after i change anything for it to publish. Please Help
!!!!!