Schedules Not Editable

sean_fairbanks
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Schedules Not Editable

Post by sean_fairbanks »

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the purpose of the scheduler, but this is what I'm experiencing:

I create a schedule, something like Mon-Fri, 6 am to 7 pm. I click the "Assign to Player/Group" button and everything goes smoothly. I save the schedule to the same name I've used before. The player starts playing the correct sequence.

However, even if I immediately click the "Edit" button at the top of the page, the very first schedule I saved as that name is loaded.

I try using the "Clear Workspace" button, recreating again, resaving again, and I still can't use the "Edit" button to load the latest version of the schedule.

Is this expected behavior and I'm missing something, or am I correct in that the Edit button should load the latest save I created?
Martin-Noventri

Re: Schedules Not Editable

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hello sean_fairbanks,

Thanks for posting.

Could you please let us know what version of Noventri Suite you are using? Some users have been experiencing issues with the 2.14 series. If this is the case, ver 2.12.123 can be downloaded and installed via the Additional Downloads section.

Also, if you save the schedule with a different name, are the changes saved?

Kind regards,
Martin
sean_fairbanks
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by sean_fairbanks »

I'm using Noventri Suite™ ver. 2.14.35.2855r_2.14

Using a new name or deleting and reusing the old name seems to work properly. Simply overwriting seems not to.
Martin-Noventri

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Thanks for the information.

Are you able to load the latest saved schedule via the 'Load From Server' dialog box in the Schedule tab? Is the 'Last Modified' date and time correct?

It may also be helpful to set up a remote session with our Support Team so we can investigate further and gather logs. Please contact us at 301 790 0103 if you would like to do so.

Kind regards,
Martin
sean_fairbanks
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by sean_fairbanks »

(Un)fortunately, it appears to be working now. I have restarted the server and restarted the Suite application. I guess something just got hosed, and I don't currently know how to reproduce it.

I will keep a watch for it, and if it happens again should know more about the timing. I can't even be sure it wasn't a network issue instead of Noventri Suite.

Thanks for the timely responses, but I think we can put this one to bed for now.