Upgrade to 2.14.13.2791- cannot upload projects to server

solbergf
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Upgrade to 2.14.13.2791- cannot upload projects to server

Post by solbergf »

This error is reproduce able. I try to create a simple project and save local and upload to server. No error comes back. But when going from "Design" tab to the "Manage" tab, the server login box pops up.
I log in and try one more time to upload the new project to server, going back to "manage" tab and got the server login box again.

When trying to download a project from server, the "download" box shows 99% and hangs forever until I end the Noventri suite.

I have restarted the Noventri server and also rebooted the server.

Please advice - Thanks and regards Frank
Martin-Noventri

Re: Upgrade to 2.14.13.2791- cannot upload projects to serve

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi solbergf,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you are experiencing any abnormal behavior, please rollback to the previous 2.12.123 version available under "Additional Downloads" on the forum. (viewtopic.php?f=84&t=614 ) This version can be downloaded and install over the 2.14 release without uninstalling.

If Noventri Server is installed on a different machine than Noventri Suite, rollback Noventri Server first, and then any copies of Noventri Suite.

This rollback will cause your players to also rollback their firmware. This process could take up to 5 minutes, during which time the player power must not be interrupted

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Martin
solbergf
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Re: Upgrade to 2.14.13.2791- cannot upload projects to serve

Post by solbergf »

Hi Martin,
Thanks for your reply. I rolled back to 2.12.123 and now all work ok again.

Regards Frank