Microsoft Access Dashboard

Using Excel,SQL,Oracle, and other ODBC Compliant Databases
PeeWhy
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Microsoft Access Dashboard

Post by PeeWhy »

Hello, New Noventri user here just getting my feet wet with setting up our displays. So far, i have 3 displays up and running all scheduled, showing documentation, images, weather, etc. But now we want to take this a step further:

We have a fairly robust Microsoft Access database in place with multiple reports and dashboards. These reports and dashboards and generated by combining multiple queries and displaying the results of those queries. Is there a way to pull and view one ore more of those reports into Noventri and have it refresh at set intervals or does Noventri only allow you to pull a single value at a time such as from an excel cell? I tried to find a tutorial on this but i had no luck so i am posting here instead.
Martin-Noventri

Re: Microsoft Access Dashboard

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi PeeWhy and welcome to the forum!

You are correct in that pulling information from a database into Noventri is done single value at a time such as from an excel cell.
You can also manipulate the data via select statements.

Kind regards,
Martin
PeeWhy
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Re: Microsoft Access Dashboard

Post by PeeWhy »

That is what i was afraid of. That was not my understanding when signing up for Noventri. Oh well, ill work with what i have and look at using images of the data/dashboards. Thank you for the input.