30 second video only plays 4 seconds

Need help? Post a question or browse the topics for technical support in using Noventri products, peripherals, and accessories.
HCL
Forum User
Forum User

30 second video only plays 4 seconds

Post by HCL »

I have created a sequence with 1 text page, 4 videos, and one Rss Feed with text, and one image page with Html. Everything runs fine except the videos. Each video is 30 seconds, however, they only run about 4 seconds. All of the other pages run the exact amount that they are set to run. I have tried recreating the pages with different resolutions thinking that the resolution may be too high. I have set the SF-200 player with the corresponding resolution. It looks great, but will only play about 4 seconds. I even tried clicking on decompress the content. Each time I stopped the player and rebooted it. How can I get a 30 second video to play for 30 seconds?

The videos play for 30 seconds on my computer video players, but not on the noventri player.
Martin-Noventri

Re: 30 second video only plays 4 seconds

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi HCL,

Thanks for posting.

Which version of Noventri Suite are you currently running? This can be found in Noventri Suite > Help > About or by selecting the F1 key on your keyboard while in Noventri Suite.
The current web version is 2.12.121.2679r_2.12
If this version is not installed, please update to the latest version.

Also, if you create a new project with a single page with one of the videos, does it play in its entirety or only 4 sec?

Kind Regards,
Martin
HCL
Forum User
Forum User

Post by HCL »

I am running. Noventri Suite™ ver. 2.12.121.2679r_2.12

It played longer. About 16 seconds.
Martin-Noventri

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi HCL,

What resolution is the video you are trying to display? Is the project and player set to that resolution?

If you are still having issues, it may be helpful for us to get a copy of the video file to investigate further, if that is a possibility.

Thanks,
Martin