Weather not updating on one server instance

rdflesher
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Weather not updating on one server instance

Post by rdflesher »

We have 4 server instances running on our server PC. For some reason, one instance (with a single SF-200) stopped updating the weather on Dec 10th. Everything else updates on this player as designed but not the weather. Other players on other servers are working just fine so I know the data feed is ok. I've rebooted the played, updated the project, re-downloaded, even took the slide out of the sequence for a week and re-inserted it. Same result - Dec 10th? Thoughts?
Martin-Noventri

Re: Weather not updating on one server instance

Post by Martin-Noventri »

Hi rdflesher,

To clarify, what version of Noventri Suite are you using? Can you publish one of the already working projects with weather to the server instance in question and schedule it to the single SF-200? What about creating a new project containing just a weather slide?

Kind Regards,
Martin
rdflesher
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Weather not updating on one server instance

Post by rdflesher »

Based on your suggestion of taking a page from a working project and copying it to this one, I ultimately discovered that the non-working project had the server name hard-coded in to the page and database properties. We upgraded the server last month and I guess we didn't realize it was hard-coded in the weather page, when it was installed. Working just fine now after I changed the properties. thanks.