Clock Region9.1 - Add Clock Region9.1.1
To add a Clock to the page, click the Clock button, go to Edit > Add Clock Region, or right-click in the Composition panel and choose Add Clock Region. Now move the cursor to the Composition panel. Notice that the cursor changes to crosshairs. Using the mouse, click and drag an area for the clock to go into. Do not be concerned about the shape and size of the area at this time, it will be adjusted later.
Note: The black area in the Composition panel is the Page. The gray, hashed area is outside of the page and is for reference only.9.2 - Clock Region Properties9.2.1
Type the desired Region Name for the Region.9.2.2
If you would like the Text Region to stretch across the entire page, select the Fit to Page button. Other positioning options are available and will be discussed later under the Positioning tab.9.2.3 - Clock Tab
Note: To view the entire Properties panel it may be necessary to adjust the panel size by grabbing the top or right separating bar with the mouse and dragging it.
• Time Format - Lets you select a format you wish to use from the dropdown menu.
• Use the Player’s time zone - This checkbox lets you choose which time zone the Clock Region will be using.Checked
: This will use the player’s time zone, which can be set in the Manage tab by selecting a player, then clicking Edit Timezone button on the right side panel.
Advantages: If a player is located across different time zone areas, they can display the local time that was set for each individual player.Unchecked
: This will make the Edit Timezone button appear in the Clock Properties. You will need to choose a Timezone from the dropdown menu and check the Daylight Savings Time checkbox if it applies.
Advantages: The Clock Region will display the time zone you selected here rather than the time zone set for each individual player.
• Font - Lets you select from the currently installed Windows fonts. If you download and install extra fonts, make sure they get installed on the computer where the Server will be running or they will not be displayed.
• Size - Allows you to select the font size of the text. Selectable font sizes are 6 - 72 pts, but you can specify the size by typing it into the Size textbox.
• Style - Choose from the Bold or Italic font style by clicking the desired checkbox.
• Text Color - Clicking the color box will display the Color palette. Select a color for your text and click OK.
• Background Color - Clicking the color square will display the Color palette. Select a color for the transparent areas in your image. This will allow the selected color to fill the background of the Region.9.2.4 - Text Effects Tab
• Shadow - If the checkbox is checked, the clock in the region will have a shadow applied to it.
• NW N NE W E SW S SE - Positions your text by selecting one of the radio buttons.
• X Offset - Will change the up/down offset amount of the shadow.
• Y Offset - Will change the left/right offset amount of the shadow.
• Shadow Color - Can be changed by clicking the Color box. This will open the Color palette. Select a color, and click OK to apply.9.2.5 - Positioning Tab
• Lock Position - When you are satisfied with the Image location within the Region and the Region location within the Page, select the Lock Position checkbox, go to Edit > Lock Position, or right-click on the Region and select Lock Position, to prevent it from accidentally being moved.
• Region Location - Can position the top left corner of your Region exactly where you want it to be by entering the X and Y coordinates. Use the ruler bars in the Composition panel as reference.
• Region Size - Will modify the height and width of the Region. The Region size should not be larger than the Page resolution.
• CONTENT - Allows you to justify the Image within the Region by clicking one of the black boxes.
• REGION - Allows you to justify the Region inside the Page by selecting one of the represented icons.Go forward to the next section!Go back to the previous sectionReturn to the Table of Contents