SF-200 Digital Signage Player
A Digital Signage Player that is Simple. Reliable. Affordable.
The SF-200 digital signage player is powerful, bringing speed and an expanded feature set to a wide range of industries and applications including Andon Boards, Corporate Communications Displays, Digital Menu Boards, and Digital Reader Boards. If professional, enterprise-level features are needed, along with the simplicity of an entry level solution, the SF-200 digital signage player is the right choice!
|Size||L: 5.1″ W: 3.9″ H: 1.5″|
|Weight||6 Ounces (170 Grams)|
|Resolutions||640X480, 1024X768, 1280X1024, 1600X1200, 800X600, 1280X720, 1366X768, 1920X1080|
|Output||HDMI (VGA & DVI Adapters Available)|
|Power||US, EU & UK
(Adapters Sold Separately)
|Connectivity||Power, SD Card*, USB (x2), RS-232, WIFI*, Ethernet, HDMI Out, Composite & Component Video*, Digital Audio**Feature coming soon|
|Environment||Ambient from -40°F to 145°F (-40°C TO 63° C) Altitude: 16,000´ Humidity: 0-80% (Non-condensating)|
|Power Supply||Input: 100-240V – 50/60HZ 0.5A Output: 12V 1.5A|
|Video Formats||Bluray Quality HD MPEG4 & WMV|
|Graphic Formats||PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF|
|Certifications||CE Approval, ROHS|
You can download a PDF of these specs in the Downloads Section
- Reliable — Our little green box is not a PC and has no moving parts, which means there is nothing to break, and nothing to crash
- Mount It Anywhere — Its small size enables the SF-200 digital signage player to be installed behind each screen, or even in the wall if needed – No ventilation is needed
- USA ‘Born and Bred’ — To our knowledge, the SF-200 digital signage player is the only USA designed and assembled digital signage player, which means unprecedented support and rock solid USA quality
- Durable — Endures extreme temperatures, so it is right at home in any environment
- Video Playback — Bluray quality full-screen video playback can be looped, scheduled and as many videos as you like can be added to the sequence!
- Eco-Friendly — Eliminates waste of paper signs, controls the screen through RS-232 to reserve energy, and the hardware was designed to be so efficient that it consumes less power every year than the cost of a cup of coffee
- Easy Setup — Nothing complex here…just set it and forget it!
- Field Updatable — Firmware updates come to the player automatically, which makes keeping the SF-200 up-to-date hassle free. The revolutionary hardware is updated and changed without laying a finger on the box
|IR Remote Control
||Configure and reboot the SF-200 from a distance|
|Universal Mounting Plate
||Mount the SF-200 with ease by using this mounting plate. Comes with holes pre-drilled with standard hole-patterns found on most commercial grade LCD displays.|
||Designed for the best and most reliable control over your RS-232 devices.|